18.8.11

1/100 MG Strike Rouge



So here's my take on the Strike Rouge Gundam. I hated the wishy-washy dull pink of the original, so I brightened it up a bit. The white might also turn to light grey, but I'm not sure yet. I also though I'd give the hexagon thing a go to break up all that dark pink. Updates to come! I'll try and take more WIP photos as I go, really need to record my progress a bit more!

9.8.11

1/60 Broken Blade Eltemus Progress

So I got this cheap off HLJ, really liked the design of it, especially the legs and the torso. The arms are a bit boxy and the head is a bit big for my liking, but it was like £12, so I can't complain. I've decided to use this for my first go at weathering, namely the infamous hairspray technique. As it was a bit of a test piece I decided to not mod it and just crack on with painting it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...