5.7.13

Battle!

Sorry for the long delay between posts, a lot has happened in the last 6 weeks! I have registered as a Limited Company, so I'm all proper and professional now. Will post a link to my website when it's all up and running. 

I also managed to get a job teaching Photoshop and 3D Studio Max on a game design course at a college here in Brighton, so hopefully I'll be able to do that one day a week along side running the company. As well as all that we've been at Download Festival for 5 days, rocking out to some sweet metal music, so I haven't really had the chance to update with anything creative! 

For now, here's some photos I took with my Macro lens when we went to watch the battle re-enactments on May bank holiday weekend at Arundel Castle. Enjoy!

















An update on the Kampfer is imminent, and also something special I've been working on is on its way to being completed (at least part of it, anyway) so I'm looking forward to unveiling that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...