16.10.13

Maquette Building 02

I've got a lot of projects on the go at the moment, my Garbaldy, my PG RX 78-2 for the Group Build over at Mecha Lounge (updates soon) and my nearly completed Kampfer (updates imminent!), but I've still managed to squeeze in a couple of hours to play around with this Blackout Transformer that I bought in a job lot after the last maquette post I did.



Here's what I came up with... The progress photos are a bit rough because they're just from my iPhone. The last few photos are the final shoot ones I'm going to choose from for the paintover in Photoshop. I'm thinking maybe a front view and a back view. I really want to try and get this into an environment too, I'm learning all about reflections from Scott Robertson's Schoolism class, which is really helping my rendering. I'd highly recommend if you have the money!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...