10.1.16

Gama Industries

More Blog down time... Been working on lots of different stuff and drawing as much as I can. Freelance work gets in the way a lot, but I've been working on my book which is really shaping up. Will post as much progress as I can in the coming months, but the book is taking priority for now in between work.

Here's a couple of sketches I've been working on. Got lots in sketch books but I can't seem to be able to spend the time getting them to the next level. I'll keep working on my technique and style though! Click read more to see rough sketches. 




Necron progress, Imperial Knight [Freedom} progress, Knight Of Gold progress, Warlord Titan progress, Kitbash progress all in the pipeline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...