23.3.17

Skitarii / Ultramarines

I've taken on a few commissions recently, and I've figured out a pretty decent way of painting large quantities of models fairly quickly. Here's some examples. The Skitarii are mine, and the Ultramarines are for a client. 

I think I'm going to offer a 'Tabletop Standard' painting service, that gets the customer a tabletop standard paint job (i.e. basic, but tidy and cost effective), with a fast turnaround and a low price point. Probably need to get together some more examples and get some more commissions finished first but I think it's something that would be really handy for people that want to just get stuff painted to play. Anyway, more on that later - here's the stuff I've been working on.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...