17.9.14

1/144 Linebarrels Of Iron - Vardant [SANDSTONE]



This was a mental health build in between all my big projects! I bought this from FitchenFoo a couple of years ago and forgot all about it until recently. It took a couple of weeks on and off, I'm really pleased with the result. There are some mistakes due to me rushing a bit, but I'm really pleased with how the shading turned out. Post shading on a 1/144 this small was a challenge to say the least. 
I know nothing about Linebarrels Of Iron, but I love the design of this kit. There was some gun things attached to the tail but I thought they looked a bit crap so I've not included them. There were holes on the arms and the back for these blade things to stick on to, but again they were a bit shoddy looking so I've filled them in. 

The colour scheme came about because I have loads of Dark Yellow sitting around for some reason, so I just went with it. The brown colour is a random mix I had lying around. Couldn't even begin to tell you what I used to make it!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...