26.8.15

1/100 Kallamity's Garbaldy [Juggernaut]

It's been almost a year in the making but I've finally finished this behemoth. I had been working on it on and off and between other projects, primarily because it was such a daunting endeavour and I had to take regular breaks! It also took me quite a while to figure out a process for the painting (which you can find detailed here). Because it's such a special kit I didn't want to just do a normal paint job so I tried a lot of new stuff and learned some really cool techniques, which I was able to refine for my Imperial Knights.



All in all I think it's a bit too weathered, but I'm glad I did it as I learned a lot, and I'm glad I finally got to the end. The reception over on the Facebook page has been fantastic. I think we're on 70,000 people reached at the time of writing, which is insane. I never thought my work would be so widely received. 

So here it is. I took a lot of photos, firstly to try and show it off to its full extent (it's huge!) and secondly because of my small room I need to pack it away in its box for the foreseeable future. If anyone is interested in buying it, I'm looking for around £1500.00 - please get in touch if you're interested.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...