13.9.11

I won European Gunpla Cup!

Normally I wouldn't blog something without posting any work or progress, but I thought this worth putting up here! I recently entered my Sinanju into the Mech Art Forum's European Gunpla Cup, not really expecting anything to come of it as it was my first ever kit and there where some really strong entries, but I entered nonetheless.



The results where announced yesterday in a very nail biting 9 minute video and much to my delight I had come top of my category, Straight Build Painted. I won an MG Deathscythe Hell, which is one sweet model. Here are the links to the entries and the results video.



Thanks to The MAC Forums for hosting it, Kamm for organising it, the judges for picking me, and the sponsors for my lovely new model! Have a look at HLJ.com, really good online store for modelling.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...